Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Greetings

Hello everyone and thanks for tuning in. First off, I want to thank all of my family and friends for being so supportive in my quest to become a professional cyclist. Not many parents would encourage their son to put off a career in order to chase a wild dream, especially after paying for four years of college. I will be forever indebted to them for everything they have done for me through the years. For me, a professional contract is not right around the corner. It is going to take time, dedication and sacrifice. The next couple of years are not going to be easy, but I could not be more excited about the journey ahead. I believe I have the heart and the dedication to do great things in this sport. This blog is not about eight page race reports or power files from every ride I do. I will discuss these things since they are a huge part of my life, but this blog is about my life and the experiences I have on my journey to become a professional cyclist. My plan is to mix up the playlist regularly with posts on music, food, coffee and other aspects of life off the bike. So saddle up, hopefully you’ll enjoy the ride as much as I believe I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment