Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cross Continues

So last weekend was spent slogging through the mud until my rear derailleur decided it really wanted to be in two pieces. Day done, at least I got to spend the weekend in the mountains and enjoy a Black Cat burrito as is always necessary when in Boone.
After a practice race in Charlotte on Tuesday and another good cross ride with the Mock Orange boys on Wednesday I’m starting to get the feel of riding in the dirt. The key word there is starting since I’m nowhere near proficient yet but I think it will help my handling skills on the road as well which never hurts.
The move to Winston is more or less complete. I’m kickin’ it with Joe and T-Nasty for the moment, which is awesome. The Winston crew is really fun. Combine that with the change in scenery and you have an amazing place to live and train. It was definitely the right move. Good life decision, I’m pumped.
I would put up some pictures from last weekend but I decided it was a little self-centered to keep putting up pictures of myself so if you want to see them check out the Facebook page.
Now it’s time to do a little work on the man cave. Get ready, it’s gonna be huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment