Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tis the Season

Here is a link to my housemate Travis’ blog post on cyclingnews.com. He’s been killing it on the cross bike all season and he’s in Belgium at the Euro camp right now. It’s nice to be living with someone else that’s hungry and focused but still knows how to enjoy life. Good things.

I’m off to Chapel Hill tomorrow to hang out with some friends before flying out to Chicago for Christmas. It seems like I just left but at the same time it feels like forever since I’ve seen them. It also seems too early to be nostalgic but I guess that’s how it goes after you spend 5 years somewhere and make so many lasting memories. It should be the perfect break before coming back and getting into race mode 100%.

Quote of the week, “…five hours of training up in the mountains by myself isn't that different from sitting in an alley doing crack.”
-Chad Gerlach

No comments:

Post a Comment