Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feeling PRO...Kind Of

With another big year of racing ahead, my ebay account is about to see some serious action. The funds have to be replenished to sustain this lifestyle of the amateur bike racer clawing his way to the top. Don’t get me wrong, the support from BikeReg.com/Cannondale is more than I had hoped for. Unfortunately amateur bike racing doesn’t quite pay the rent. So I’m cleaning house with some of my accumulated bike goods, a couple frames, wheels, my SRM that won’t work with my new Cannondale bike, etc.

While going through this stuff I had a fleeting PRO moment of selling all of my accumulated product to make some extra cash. Then I had the amateur moment when I remembered that I paid for most of this stuff and the money was going to pay rent because I don’t get a paycheck for racing my bike. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. selling any sweet wheels for sub-$150? yeah, i dream big...

    ReplyDelete