Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Heart is in Pieces


I felt like it was time for another post, but what about? The Theo Bos incident, over done already. How annoying twitter is quickly becoming, too many negative waves. Where my new frame is, enough is enough. How training is going, too serious and boring.

The story of the week is instead my shattered heart, or rather my shattered French press because they one in the same. The sound of that horrendous moment will haunt my dreams forever. I imagine the last few days of my life have been a lot like drifting endlessly in a lifeboat on the open ocean. There is nothing that can quench my desire for that sweet nectar. The first rule of survival, keep a cool head. I immediately ordered a new one and every time I come home my eyes lock on the doorstep. Ahh, it will be here soon and such I glorious moment I can only imagine. Ok, maybe I exaggerate. Nah, this is for serious.

I did get a lift a minute ago when I checked the weather. It’s full on shorts time and it’s going to be hard not to ride all day long. I’m also syked about tomorrow. I get to have one of my ideal days. No work equals key breakfast, coffee (maybe tomorrow’s the day it arrives), cycling videos, loud music and hard riding. Then I get to chill and recover, a nap perhaps. Man, I wish there was a way I could do that every day. Wait, isn’t that called a professional cyclist?

No comments:

Post a Comment